This great city has a wide variety of activities for people of all ages and interests.
- Besides general tours and sightseeing,this city has a great variety of beautiful parks, gardens, zoos and other family tailored places and activities.
- Cinemas here show popular English and other foreign language films with Spanish subtitles so you don’t have to miss the Hollywood blockbusters. If live theatre is more your thing, Lima has an active scene with a sizeable selection of rotating international and local productions.
- Looking for nightlife? Amongst the many great European and American styled bars, excellent restaurants and all night dance clubs of Miraflores and Barranco, there is something for all night owls.
- Limeños love to dance,and as such there are scores of salsa clubs. Note: If these are of interest, it is important to be dressed “appropriately” or you will most likely not be allowed entrance.
- For a truly different type of club experience, check out Peña del Carajo in Barranco. Popular with both tourists and locals, they host a show with typical Peruvian music, dancing, and games that is not to be missed. After the show is over it turns into a “normal” nightclub open for drinking and dancing until at least 5 in the morning.